If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (608) 221-1818

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Archived Before & After Photos

Pipe break creates sinkhole that swallows 2 cars in Madison.

Some 300 residents of River Edge Apartments , 1614 Fordeum Ave., were evacuated, Aug 14, 2015 after a broken water pipe caused a potential gas leak and a sinkho... READ MORE

July 21, 2016

This Madison business suffered serious damage after a recent rain storm. SERVPRO of Madison worked around the clock to clean up debris and restore the property ... READ MORE

Commercial Fire in Madison Wisconsin

SERVPRO of Madison was called out to do a fire restoration job on a commercial property in Madison. Our dedicated crew worked around the clock to remediate the ... READ MORE

Fire Causes Damage at a Museum in Portage, WI

This fire restoration job was successfully completed at the Portage museum. Notice on the before picture, soot left impressions on the wall where the collectio... READ MORE

Sprinkler Pipe Burst in a Under Armour Store

A frozen pipe created several INCHES of standing water in this Madison business. SERVPRO of Madison worked around the clock to restore the effected area and pr... READ MORE

Sewer Backup

This was a sewer back up that affected several rooms in a Madison area church basement. The after picture was taken at the time of job completion. Everything w... READ MORE

Commercial Water Loss

A broken pipe created several inches of standing water in this Madison business. SERVPRO of Madison worked around the clock to restore the effected area and pre... READ MORE

Flooded Office Space Madison, WI

Commercial Property in the Madison Area. Raccoons got into the ceiling of this lumber company. As they were walking around the ceiling they fell through the c... READ MORE

Childrens Electric Toy Causes Fire in House

This Madison home experienced damage resulting from a fire caused by a defective toy. The before picture is of the second story bathroom. Soot is covering the... READ MORE

Mold Remediation in Madison, WI

This Madison, WI home had some mold growth develop in the walls of a ground level bedroom and the bedroom's closet. The before picture shows mold growth at the... READ MORE

Leaky Ceiling Pipe Cause Water Damage in a Commercial Property in Middleton

This flooded commercial property in Middleton, WI was the result of a leaky ceiling pipe. Water saturated the wall, cement, baseboard and carpet area of the ro... READ MORE

Fire Damage in a Madison Home

SERVPRO of Madison was called out to this Dane county home for a fire damage clean up and restoration. Noticed in the first picture, the fire was caused by som... READ MORE

Water Pipe Broke in Waunakee, Wi Home

SERVPRO of Madison was called out to a Dane county residence for a water damage. This homeowners basement was flooded because a pipe had broke on the first flo... READ MORE

School Classroom Suffers a water Damage

This classroom's flooded carpet was caused by the cap of an air conditioner accidentally being left off after some maintenance to the unit was completed. SERV... READ MORE

Water Damage in Madison, Wi Home

This Dane county home suffered water damage from a shower leak in the first floor bathroom. This basement bathroom's ceiling, drywall, electrical vent and floo... READ MORE

Commercial Property Water Damage

SERVPRO of Madison was called into this commercial property because a lower level bathroom toilet overflowed onto the floor, effecting the carpet and tile. Our ... READ MORE

Storm Hits in McFarland, Sub Pump Fails

This flooded basement in Mc Farland, Wi was the result of a sub pump failure during a storm. Three inches of water flooded the storage room, utility room and a... READ MORE

Stove Fire Causes Damage to a Commercial Property

This fire damage was started on the stove causing smoke and soot to travel throughout this unit. SERVPRO Of Madison North & East uses specialized equipment... READ MORE

Restoring Your Property Back to it's Original Condition

Fire damage, including smoke and soot, affects not only the structure of your house but also your belongings. SERVPRO of Madison North & East understands y... READ MORE

Mold Growth on the Siding of a Portage Home

Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration busines... READ MORE

SERVPRO of Madison is Ready!!

If the forecast is calling for heavy rain, it is a good idea to stay up-to-date on the threat level. A flood or flash flood warning means that flooding is possi... READ MORE

Mold Remediation in Black Earth, WI

This Dane county home experienced mold damage in the lower level of their home. SERVPRO of Madison was called in to do the mold remediation services. Any home... READ MORE

Vacant Madison Condo Experiences Mold

A Madison vacant condo had some minor water damage from a leaking toilet. When Maintenance removed the damaged drywall, he noticed mold growth on the 2x4's. S... READ MORE

Flooded Commercial Property Caused by Storm

A Dane county storm caused major flooding to an area business. Notice in the before picture: water is several inches deep throughout the entire room. The afte... READ MORE

Water Damage in Madison Basement

This basements water damage was the result of water coming in the window during heavy rains and flooding the basement. SERVPRO of Madison took care of the miti... READ MORE

Pipe burst at a commercial property in Madison

This flooded storage area in a commercial property in Madison, Wi was the result of a broken pipe. Unfortunately the water damage was not just limited to this ... READ MORE

Mold Growth in Cottage Grove Home

This closet in the lower level of a Cottage Grove home experienced some water damage from an unknown source and went unnoticed. As a result, mold began to grow ... READ MORE

Water Damage in Fitchburg home

This Fitchburg home experienced water in their basement after rain water from a storm came in from the fireplace vent soaking into the drywall and carpet. Carpe... READ MORE

Clean up from shed fire in Waunakee

SERVPRO of Madison was called by this customer to help with the clean up after their shed caught fire. As you can see in the before picture, charred remains of... READ MORE