Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Fire in garage in Cottage Grove

This garage in Cottage Grove caught on fire because of an electrical problem. SERVPRO of Madison was called in to do the fire restoration. Smoke and soot affec... READ MORE

Clean up from shed fire in Waunakee

SERVPRO of Madison was called by this customer to help with the clean up after their shed caught fire. As you can see in the before picture, charred remains of... READ MORE

Fire Damage in a Madison Home

SERVPRO of Madison was called out to this Dane county home for a fire damage clean up and restoration. Noticed in the first picture, the fire was caused by som... READ MORE

Childrens Electric Toy Causes Fire in House

This Madison home experienced damage resulting from a fire caused by a defective toy. The before picture is of the second story bathroom. Soot is covering the... READ MORE

Fire Causes Damage at a Museum in Portage, WI

This fire restoration job was successfully completed at the Portage museum. Notice on the before picture, soot left impressions on the wall where the collectio... READ MORE

Commercial Fire in Madison Wisconsin

SERVPRO of Madison was called out to do a fire restoration job on a commercial property in Madison. Our dedicated crew worked around the clock to remediate the ... READ MORE