Bathroom Fire in McFarland
This McFarland, WI home experienced fire, smoke and soot damage when a cigarette started this bathroom on fire. They called SERVPRO of Madison Wisconsin to handle the fire restoration.
According to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) smoking materials, including cigarettes, pipes, and cigars, started an estimated 17,200 home structure fires reported to U.S. fire departments in 2014. These fires caused 570 deaths, 1,140 injuries and $426 million in direct property damage. SERVPRO of Madison Wisconsin has the water and fire damage training and expertise to help you through this tough time. Once the fire department leaves, your home may suffer from water damage caused by firefighting efforts. We have the specialized fire and water damage restoration training, personnel, and equipment to handle fire and water damage and can quickly restore your home to pre-fire condition.