Sun Prairie home experiences fire damage in garage
This Sun Prairie home experienced damage when a grill caught on fire spreading throughout the garage. Smoke filled the entire area causing damage to the inside and outside of the home.
They called SERVPRO of Madison Wisconsin to handle the fire and smoke clean up and to get their home back to pre fire damage condition.
If you are dealing with fire damage in your home or place of business, the experienced team at SERVPRO of Madison Wisconsin is ready to respond. Since we are locally owned and operated, we are able to respond quickly. Immediate action and a fast response can limit damage, prevent further damage and reduce restoration costs. Our highly trained crews have the specialized equipment and resources to handle the job, large or small, residential and commercial.