Fire in Sun Prairie caused by ventilation unit
This Sun Prairie home caught on fire due to a faulty ventilation unit. Smoke and soot affected several rooms in this home. SERVPRO of Madison WI was called to handle the fire restoration in this home. At SERVPRO of Madison WI we specialize in fire and water damage restoration. Our highly trained professionals have specific damage restoration training and state of the art equipment that can quickly restore your home to its pre-fire condition.
In addition to removing all smoke and soot from all areas of your home, we will clean, sanitize and disinfect all of the restorable items and structures that were damaged by the fire. Our highly trained professionals use a variety of cleaning techniques to restore your belongings to pre-fire condition.