Fire Damage in Dodge County home
Fire damage in this 5,000 square foot home is the result of a dehumidifier catching on fire causing smoke and soot to bellow through out this residence. This before picture shows the soot covering this family's personal belongings, walls and ceilings.
SERVPRO of Madison was called in to handle the fire and soot damage.
As water and fire damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Locally Owned and Operated
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Highly Trained Fire Restoration Service Technicians
Have Questions? Call Us Today – (608) 221-1818
Proudly serving our local counties: Dane, Columbia, Sauk, Richland, Iowa, Grant and Vernon.
#fastertoanysizedisaster, #24houremergencyservice, #firedamage, #SERVPROofmadison, #locallyowned