Mold in Madison Apartment Building
This Madison apartment building's owner noticed mold growth in one of the utility closets of the building. There was a pipe that had a slow leak and went unnoticed, causing the perfect situation for mold to grow. They called SERVPRO of Madison North & East to handle the mold remediation.
Besides causing a major business interruption, a mold problem can present a serious health risk for people exposed at your commercial property. Mold infestations can be caused by minor water intrusions, like a slow roof leak or loose plumbing fitting. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. If you suspect your property has a mold problem, call SERVPRO of Madison North & East, who will respond quickly and work fast to manage the situation.