Our Highly Trained Restoration Specialists can restore your Madison Home
SERVPRO of Madison Crew
SERVPRO of Madison is an IICRC firm. The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) creates the standards for the restoration industry and provides training and certification to restoration companies. IICRC Certified Firms have the right to display the IICRC Certified Logo.
IICRC Certified Firms must
• Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
• Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
• Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
• Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
• Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
The IICRC Develops The Standards For The Restoration Industry
The IICRC has been the driving force in establishing the main industry standards and reference guides for professional carpet cleaning, water damage restoration and mold remediation. These IICRC standards take years to develop and require the coordination of experts in the field: manufacturers, industry organizations, insurance professionals, training schools, contractors, and public health professionals.
Every five years, the standards are reviewed and updated. The water damage restoration field changes rapidly with advancements in technology and science, and therefore the standards must evolve to keep pace.
About SERVPRO of Madison
SERVPRO of Madison specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration and we are an IICRC Certified Firm. We believe in continuous training: from initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
For Immediate Service in Madison, Call SERVPRO
Madison Residents: We provide immediate service day or night!
SERVPRO of Madison provides 24-hour emergency service and is dedicated to being faster to any-sized disaster in Madison. We can respond immediately to your emergency and have the expertise to handle your restoration or cleaning needs.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any-Sized Disaster
- Highly Trained Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Restoration and Cleaning Equipment
Have Questions? Call Us 24/7 –(608)221-1818
Whether your Madison home needs emergency flood damage or your upholstery cleaned, you can depend on us. Our technicians have extensive cleaning and restoration training and can make your property look its best. Learn more about our residential services:
- Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Mold Remediation
- Storm Damage Restoration
- Cleaning Services
- Building/Reconstruction Services
There's never a convenient time for fire or Water damage to strike your Madison commercial property. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when the need arises for professional cleaning or emergency restoration services we have the training and expertise to respond promptly with highly trained technicians to get your property back to business.
National Pet Fire Safety Tips
A few tips to keep our Furry Family Members safe.
Pet Fire Safety Tips to Keep Pets From House Fires:
- Extnguish Open Flames- Pets are generally curious and will investiagate cooking appliances, candles or even a fire in your fireplace
- Pet Proof the Home- Take a walk around your home and look for areas where pets might start fires inadvertently, such as the stove knobs, loose wires and other potential hazards
- Secure Young Pets- Especially with young puppies, keep them confined away from potential fire-starting hazards when you are away from home.
- Keep Pets Near Entrances- When leaving pets home alone, keep them in areas or rooms near entrances where firefighters can easily find them.
- Since Pets Left Alone Can't Escape a Burning Home- Use monitored smoke detectors which are connected to a monitoring center, providing an added layer of protection beyond battery-operated smoke alarms.
- Affix a Pet Alert Window Cling- Write down the number of pets inside your house and attach the static cling to a front window. This critical information sanves rescuers time when locating your pets. You can obtain a free window cling by going to www.adt.com/pets.
- Keep Your information Updated.
Weather Fire or Water or anything in between we are here to help!
Some times it is difficult to know what to do when disaster strikes Weather it is Water, Fire, Mold or Bio Hazard. SERVPRO of Madison understands that in this moment of your life you need a trusted partner to pick up the pieces. We pride ourselves on placing people at the greatest importance and will treat your home or business as if where our own. If you just want more info on our services or need us in the eye of the storm we are here for you.